My Adventures in Kenya 2006

my adventures in Kenya

Thursday, August 31, 2006

Things really happened already!

I had a great day today...we went to the Ngong Hills with a driver.... I won't write about it again, no more double posts from me, but I like the comments on this blog, so don't stop commenting!!!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Millions of people all around you & how many can you call by name..... You are at the mercy of OTHERS & you're not use to that. How can someone be a country bumpkin & a world-wide traveller at the same time... you are JoJo. You've come aloooog way, my dear.
Angels are watching over you & we all have names. You took alttle piece of each of us with you to Africa. Thank you for sharing... We all love you so much.Hezzy

8/31/2006 9:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Jo-Jo!!!!! Man alive!! It's wonderful to be able to be in contact with you, though you're on the other side of the globe!! Thanks for the entries!! I'm reading both blogs!! I love you!! If you get home sick and cry, do "Baby Laugh - Choke - Cry - Hack - Puke - Burp - Sighhhhh" K? It'll totally work!! Heh, heh!!

Lots and lots and lots of love,
Deet

9/01/2006 5:23 AM  
Blogger evil cake lady said...

I'm glad today was a better day!
When do you find out where you'll be volunteering?

9/01/2006 7:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home