My Adventures in Kenya 2006

my adventures in Kenya

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Three Weeks to Go!!

I'm still trying to figure out this blog thing, but I'll get there.

Three weeks from now I will be in Nairobi!!

6 Comments:

Blogger evil cake lady said...

welcome to the blogworld, joelf!

8/09/2006 7:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, brother! This is going to be such an adventure! :-)

8/26/2006 10:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Joelfre!! We are so revved up about your trip and happy that you will be able (?) to post your adventures to your fans.
Best of luck, health & peace to you and everyone along the way!
Love,
Tinsley, Dan, Tommy, Lilly & Wooky

8/26/2006 5:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Joelfre,
The best I can tell it, you'll be landing in Nairobi in about an hour! We've been tracking your trip. I miss you already!
Char

8/28/2006 6:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Joelfre!
Yay! You made it! I just read and re-read your journal entry. I am saving all of them and will mail them to mom & dad. What a relief that it was so easy to get through customs! I am in awe of all the experiences you're having there, and going to have. Wow. Things are good here. Tonight is my 2nd to last class at Warner. I guess things are changing for both of us. I like that. If we don't grow, we stagnate. I hope we're always growing. Blessings to you, brother!
CharB

8/29/2006 8:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi jojo for life,
I just talked to mamala and she got signed up for some plan that will make it easy & inexpensive to call you so watch out! Phone calls will start pouring in! I'm glad we have a support network here for when you're gone - we need to start a 12 step group or something! I think Cyn would join us, don't you?

Anyway, we're going to the Ore. State Fair with the Wilsons tomorrow. Should be fun! Aaron isn't as scared of the rides as he used to be.

Oops - gotta go for now! Work beckons!

9/01/2006 11:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home