Jojo it sounds like you're having a good time so far. I'm so glad. And curious to know more about what you think of the place and people so far..what you expected or different? Leigh Leigh
i just read your volunteer journals and it looks like you are keeping busy and enjoying yourself--yay! i hope your butt heals after all those bumpy roads :)
be good on your safari, don't get eaten by hyenas or anything.
3 Comments:
Oh, my God! I love reading your journal - have fun, learn lots and be safe.
-Patrick
Jojo it sounds like you're having a good time so far. I'm so glad. And curious to know more about what you think of the place and people so far..what you expected or different?
Leigh Leigh
i just read your volunteer journals and it looks like you are keeping busy and enjoying yourself--yay! i hope your butt heals after all those bumpy roads :)
be good on your safari, don't get eaten by hyenas or anything.
Post a Comment
<< Home