Okay, so the photos...
I, too, was very excited that the photo uploaded the other day and wanted to post more today, but we ended up at a cyber place that was supposed to be better, but is much worse. So, I don't know if I'll make it to the other cyber spot today :.....(((( waahhh
The children are: by my right hand Smiley Mary (8yrs), my left hand Mary 11 (she's 11, duh), next to her is Alex, then Fridah, then Simeon (mzungu), in front of him standing is Gideon (so sweet), and farthest right is David (the one you've heard about, in front is Kathryn (mzungu), and John (with his thumb up)....
So I have a better address that might get to me more directly....
They said to put addresses all in block letters..
Terry Child Support and Youth Resource Center
Joelfre Grant
Post Office Box 2422,
90100 Machakos Kenya
we'll see how this one works. I haven't received anything yet, so am unsure about the mail. But the volunteer from Hong Kong received a package from home so....
2 Comments:
boo on the "better" cyber place, but good to hear from you all the same.
i wish you were here, there's a ridiculous pirate festival going on today. arrr matey!
Hey Joelfre Dear... I absolutely love reading about all your adventures. You're so lucky to be able to experience such a place. Know that I'm thinking of you and miss you more than when you were only 2000 miles away. The boys say hi too. Love you!
Addie
Post a Comment
<< Home