My Adventures in Kenya 2006

my adventures in Kenya

Friday, September 08, 2006

on the way to masailand

I thought I knew who cookie was though you've never gone by that name before!! I don't know when you will get to see pics of the kiddos, though I've taken a few hundred fabulous ones. There are three brothers that I would love to bring home, Samuel, Joseph, and Michael. Oh, I forgot to post on the other journal that they gave me a Kikumba name yesterday (the local Tribe). It is Mutoku, which means born at night. Since I was born in the late afternoon early evening I guess it will work!

Things are good here!! I will try to call more of you. I think it's cheaper for me to call you than you me...

Talk with you after Masailand!!

4 Comments:

Blogger evil cake lady said...

yay joelf, i hope you are enjoying masailand!
did anybody explain to you why they choose to call you Mutoku?

9/10/2006 4:28 AM  
Blogger evil cake lady said...

oh yeah, please keep us posted on Dennis. i hope he's getting better care.

9/10/2006 4:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

evil cake lady stinks! That's all i have to say.

cookie

9/11/2006 3:31 AM  
Blogger evil cake lady said...

cookie, i'm kicking your ass!

9/13/2006 9:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home