September 30
At left are the three brothers that I would love to put in my suitcases!!!
This is Michael (Nzioka), the youngest of the brothers. The hat is part of the school uniforms, some of you may receive a hat when I get home, but you will never look this cute!!!

We sang and danced for two hours last night before dinner. Here we are dancing outside around a kerosene lantern!!

Above is Jen's hyena, I hope you enjoy it, Jenny!!!

I've been gone for five weeks, it seems like five months, but it's going great. We had Kathryn's going-away party last night...more tears, but also tons of fun!! The group picture is when we were not teary-eyed...
Above is Lake Nakuru, the 'Pink Lake' due to the thousands of flamingos....amazing!! and the trees at left are Yellow Acacia. I was completely transfixed by these trees on the way to the lake, it was very cool!!!
1 Comments:
thanks for the hyena!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home