Finally, more pictures!
So I realize that the captions don't always end up where I think they will end up when I type them. You'll have to deal with that as you have been.... Here I am carrying the water container of one of our neighbor lady's....
Next is a gargantuan avocado! I put the regular sized egg by it to show the size of this thing. It came from Cynthia's grandmother when she delivered a basket she made for me. I will take a picture of that next time, I forgot this morning...Next we have the staff of Kiteng'ei Primary School (I'm in the back on the right)


Some pictures of the valleys and terraces as they prepare to plant once the rains arrive (should be soon)...in several fields they put a scoop of manure where they will put a seed, meticulous...
A group of students that wanted me to take their picture during break at Kiteng'ei

This is Musyoki and Mumo (David) doing some dancing for me...

Agnes and Mary (Smiley Mary) give me the 'thumbs up'

I'm not sure what I was doing here, Mutie had a big knife because he was cutting kale, so I posed as if I was working too...though I am not talented to cut the way they do..I might lose a finger.....
1 Comments:
you brave soul, eating all that diverticuli...and i thought my sala story from ukraine was a winner. you win!
hey, you know, being a blogger and all, i could try to fix up your posts so that the captions go under the photos...just ask and i'll screw around with it.
mkay loveyoulater
Post a Comment
<< Home