My Adventures in Kenya 2006

my adventures in Kenya

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

I'm totally Okay!

Just wanted to say thanks for all of your supportive emails and comments. No pictures today, the cyber place with those capabilities had no power..

I'm totally okay, I wasn't involved in the incident that prompted my journal posts the other day. Just a volunteer from our organization was foolish and I was upset. But I'm fine!

more later....

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Phew! I've been worried about you ever since I read that. I called you the other day. Someone else answered your phone. I hope they gave you the message.

Anyway, can't wait to hear more about how it's going at the new school.....

I'll email more to you at hotmail.

Love ya!
CharB

10/11/2006 6:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Take a picture of the bump if you feel like you can and I will tell you if it is ringworm or not. How long will you be at this place? If it is not the right ointment, would you like me to send you the right stuff? Its the least I can do to help make a difference.

-Your Favorite Babysitter

10/12/2006 12:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Joelf,
I'm obsessed with checking your blog!!! Sure, you don't have electricity and yeah, so you don't have running water, etc. But could ya please get to town more often so you can update your blog?? I mean, it's be 3 whole days!
Love ya :-)
CharB

10/13/2006 9:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home