To Mombasa
I survived the tripe, and I think I lost another pound thanks to it!!
I forgot to respond to my very favorite babysitter, the child did have ringworm, they had the correct ointment, and he is all well!!
Not much has happened in the last two days, just a nice, relaxing weekend.
later!!
3 Comments:
I'm glad they had the right ointment. It sound like he had really severe ringworm.
Oh if I could have seen you eat the tripe and goat head feast! Caty will definitely have to take you out for a bonding moment of plain hamburgers with ketchup and lettuce on the side.
Love,
Your Favorite Babysitter
SICK AND WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WANT SOME CHOCOLATE TO WASH THOSE ENTRAILS DOWN??????? too late.blah & peeewuke!!!
Quinn read your tripe story and was doubled over giggling.
And I'm pretty sure I threw up in my mouth a little.... :( You're a good sport, man. Maybe the best one ever. Take care!
Addie
Post a Comment
<< Home