My Adventures in Kenya 2006

my adventures in Kenya

Thursday, November 30, 2006

Uganda

I'm still around, just less internet access. But you should all be happy I've posted two long, boring journals on the GVN site. I'm not sure if I'll get to put up any more pictures until I get home, and then it will be moot....

take care!
Joelfre'

2 Comments:

Blogger evil cake lady said...

well i'm glad you didn't get mauled by a silverback.

and hello not all of your friends live near you so you can still post more photos even after you get home, duh!

love you later

11/30/2006 10:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OH MY GOSH by golly... it's time for mistletoe & holly....
As you begin to wind it down & thoughts of returning to your original home, there's sooo much for you to remember. I can't believe you went paragliding! OH MY GOSH (by golly)! That's a MAJOR fear to overcome...heights. And the gorillas! That's just so amazing! Good for you, JoJo. Having the time of your life!
miss you-hezzzz

12/09/2006 6:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home