Keep Posting Comments
You are absolutely right about the posting of pictures once I get back to the States, and it will be easier then too!
I think will probably be my last posting from Machakos. I will come through Machakos on my way to Nairobi on Saturday, but I won't be at the cyber.
I plan on spending some quality cyber time on Sunday before I go to the airport, so comment, comment, comment!!!
10 Comments:
You ask for comments - You got 'em!
Hi jojo,
comment, comment, comment.
Love you!
A comment, another comment, and a 3rd comment walk into a bar.....
COMMENTS? YOU WANT COMMENTS?? YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE COMMENTS!!
So here I am, just sitting here thinking about.......
....COMMENTS!!
LOUD NOISES!
I love you, brother!
joelf, no matter who you adopt into your family YOU WILL ALWAYS BE THE BABY, wah!
I'm laughing! Yes, I do need a hobby - now that I'm done with school "thank you very much" (said in an Elvis voice).
Joelf, um as chief of um the Newspaper and all Scrapbookdom, I just wanted you to know that um you have my blessing to um choose any wife in the kingdom and take her as your own....
Post a Comment
<< Home