My Adventures in Kenya 2006

my adventures in Kenya

Sunday, December 17, 2006

Last post from Kenya

Anonymous, thanks so much for your comments, and Dag, thanks for the commentary! Jenny, of course I'm still the baby of the family, that was just for fun!! Hezzy, thanks for all of your support, have a great time in Jersey. I'm sure it will all work out great! Dagny, I plan to be in Oregon beginning February 1 or so for several months....see you all soon!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

joelfre-i hope your last days(of this trip?!!) in africa are wonderful and m emorable. Have a safe trip and see you in MT!Leighann

12/18/2006 1:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7/02/2008 11:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7/15/2008 3:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home